Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Silly troubles. (long)?

Its a silly thing, but my boyfriend and I have been dating, for almost 7 months now, and I can't get him to make the slightest move. We hardly even kiss! I love how respectful he is, but honestly, guys aren't the only ones that are sexual like every one stereotypes. But I want to go somewhere with it. And trust me, I've tried. I mean not pressuring him into anything, but when we have a night alone, ill wear something maybe a little bit provocative, like a short skirt, and a push up bra. Well cuddle up close and then well start to kiss, but it won't go much farther. To be fair I'm more 'sexually experienced' then him, but I know he wants it, he'll admit it to everyone but me. His friend, has been one of my closest friends forever and he's told me my boyfriend has spoken to him about it. But anyways, what else can I do? I'm at a lost, and I'm fine with making a first move, but I'm not for guiding his hands..

No comments:

Post a Comment