Monday, July 18, 2011

Did i scared off this scorpio guy? would he still want to date me pls?

there is a scorpio guy that said he wants a relationship but he likes to take thiings slow..he is a scorpio sun, geminii moon and virgo venus and mars..he does call me almost everyday. i am an aries with pisces moon, venus and mars. . after 2 months i was kind of reading him wrongly.. so one day i did a bad thing.. i told him i dont like mind games and if he wants a relationship he should do it now.. he told me we dont know each other that much and we should go for more dates first.. okay i know i screwed up.. i dont think he likes me again for what ii said.. i think.. ii wanted to give him space because of the silly thing i did.. however he called me early this morning asking me if i called him and i told him no.. he never calls me before he goes to work so i dont get it especially when im thinking he wont want to date me anymore. i apologized for what i said then and he said it was nothing that i shouldnt worry about what i said..do u think he would still want to date me? i do like him.. i am not clingy but i think what i said made me looked clingy.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment