Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do I have a concussion?

Yesterday me and my bro (ex hs wrestler) was trying to get me ready for varsity wrestling next year, and he made this move where he took me to te ground but tried to cushion the fall but I still landed hard on the right side of my head, granted it was on a thin carpent floor but It still hurt really bad. He checked for dilated eyes but I didnt have that. These are my symptoms... A terrible headache, some dizziness, really weird metallic taste in my mouth, random occurrences of light nausea and it hurts when I look at light... Basically what you feel like when you have a fever. I'm worried that I got a concusioun, because he got one last year and his head still hurts from time to time and I never got one before. Is this just a bad headache with it or is it a minor concussion, also is it serious enough to see doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment