Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How do other adults feel about being in braces?

Here's the thing. I had braces as a youngster, but some of my teeth have moved back, and it's creating abnormal wearing surfaces. I really want to take care of my teeth and don't want to end up like my father when I'm 50 who should freaking have dentures, but doesnt take care of himself to get them. I feel somewhat self conscious about getting them again as an adult, like what will co-workers think will they find it odd, would my family find it selfish? Although I dont think it is. I would definately get clear brackets, the less noticeable the better. What dealings have adults had with this, and does clear seem like a better choice for an adult? Please go into detail if anyone has got them as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment