Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I get my sister In law to get along with me?

I meet my sister in law Kathy 8 years ago in undergrad school. We went to the same school and lived in the same building. We weren't friends we weren't enemies she was just someone I saw around campus and we were really always polite with eachother until I meet her older brother Adrian one weekend when he came to pick her up. We ended up dating for 6 years and got married two years ago. I absoloutely love my husband and have tried to get along with her and the family but she hates me. She always acts like she has no issue with me but she always does sneaky stuff behind my back. Like telling her family that I'm not sincere and I just want him because I didnt want to be lonely or something stupid like that. She pick even picked a fight with me at my own wedding. I really don't have anything against her and I just want to be a family, and be happy. We dont have any problems like this on my side of the family and I don't want to have issues. I invited her to lunch today and she didn't show up. What else can I do to move forward and stop this silly bickering

No comments:

Post a Comment