Monday, July 18, 2011

About family and my life...?

hello i would like some advice on a topic please. i am 38 yrs oa and i have six beautiful children and a lovely wife. i moved away from home los angeles to texas a little over ten years ago. the move was not to difficult for me but when i left home i felt a great sense of relief to get from under the crazyness from my family (mom) whom i love to death, but could be very mean and wicked at the same time. my bio-father whom did not raise me always had a problem with him showing me that he loved me for me. it was difficult to shake his critizism off.he illustraded great contempt torwards my step father who still in the position of my dad. well i staarted having children and my bio father cut off all dealings with me for over a long period of time for naming one of my sons after my step dad. i did that out of the upmost respect to the man that had always been there for me. i admit i am sometimes to emotional but iv'e learned to accept that due to the fact god made me that way for a reason so i embrace it now. now my bio father want to send me holiday cards but i have a problem with accepting that as an apology perhaps im wanting to much...a sincere son i'm sorry for my bad behavior would be great. but he vowed he would say those words to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment