Monday, July 18, 2011

I HAD best time of my life, but feel sick about it at the same time?

* just got out of school for summer im 17) so today i was hired to paint my neighbor's porch,and i know their daughter and i like her very much, and i tend to have a wild side, and her 2 friends were over, so an hour later she invited me in for a drink cause it was a hundred degrees outside so i was sweating like crazy and she gave me one of her brothers shirt cause mine was dripping in sweat.and i know their friends from school but i rarely talk to them, one of her friends are staright lesbian and her other friend is plain Straight and my neighbor's daughter is BI-sexual, and they asked me if i wanted to see something and i said ya and one thing led to another i hear the door slam and lock and they ask me if i wanted to have a good time, and wanted to experiment on me and next thing i know im haveing the 4 some of my life, and thats when my wild side kick in, we were constanly having sex for hours and i spend the night and i left in the morning to go to work, and the thought of me having a bi sexual/lesbian/straight 4 some stayed on my mind all day and i was so cheerful and somewhat proud , but the thing is i wanted to ask out my neighbor's duaghterfor a long time when this happen, i dont really think that'll ever happen becuase maybe her seeing me and with her to friends , she may think of me of just another horn dog. what should i do. please no silly comments, this is legit, and no saying im a trool

No comments:

Post a Comment