Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Is this a bad pregnancy test?!?

my bf got me a one pack test, with the lines. We opened it, and I tried peeing on it but I didn't have to pee so we snaped the cap back on. We waited til yesterday used the same test, & I peed like a drop on it not even 3 sec, just a drop. Then only a faint line that indicated neg was on it. But I didn't hold it correctly while doing the test. Then later that night I used the same test & peed a lot on it, & the neg line showed up bold & easy to read. But since we used the same test 3 times is it inacurrate or a false neg. So we tampered with it so much. & there was only one in the pack. I have all the pregnancy symptoms, along with breast changes, morning sickness, horrible headaches, backaches, lower abdominal/pubic cramping, it's been probably 8 weeks to 10. We had unprotected sex using the pull out method. I even have the metallic taste in my mouth, & my smell is incredible appearently, helllllppp meee please

No comments:

Post a Comment