Thursday, July 14, 2011

HOW DO YOU PLAY A (male) PLAYER???

So I love this jerk we’re not in a relationship, he just a guy that I dealt with for a long time. I’m not going to lie he played me…he did me wrong and I was stupid enough to stay around....I was really good to him and condering his situation I thought I was doing a good thing by putting up with his bs … recently we had a really big argument and I decided that I was going to stop dealing with him for good, so I stopped calling him texting him and all of that… he has really gotten me to the point where I don’t want to even see him anymore. I’m beyond fed up with him and its been a long long long dealings wit him, but I cant help but wanting to seek revenge… Like I expected he started to text me all kinds of stuff like how sorry he is and how much he misses and loves me. Trying to suck me back in to all his bs… how should I use this opportunity to reverse the roles on him? I know know revenge is wrong but I can’t shake this feeling? I really don’t want to have sex with him but ill take all suggestions I can get. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment