Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pregnancy possibilities?

Ok a week ago I felt up my boyfriend and he ejaculated into his underwear. We were both fully clothed and our private areas were not even touching with our clothes on. He went upstairs to wash his hands and change his underwear and check to see if it seeped through his clothes..he said it didn't even reach his pants. I never felt anything on my hand and I don't think anything got on them. Well, 15 minutes after this happened I went to the bathroom without washing my hands (for some reason) and I wiped(of course with toilet paper) but do you think you could get pregnant from any sperm on my hand even though I never even felt anything on them? Neither my boyfriend or I touched my vagina but when I went to the bathroom could sperm still reach it from when I wiped? I know this sounds disgusting but I don't want to be worried if its silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment