Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girls V Boys -Texting First ? Please Help! x?

Okay, so I have been dating this guy for a few months now though we do not go out on dates very often as we are really busy with college and work etc . However we do talk to each other every day , this is where the problem lies . I am almost always the first one to txt but after that we get on great and talk for hours , I am two years younger than my guy so it makes me feel realy silly when I txt him first all the time . So , I decided I would wait and see if he would make the first move , however it has been three days and we have not spoke and I am beginning to really miss him :( . Is he waiting for me to make the first move or has he simply lost interest ?!!?!?! PLEASE HELP (guys+girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment